2017 went by so quickly and 2018 already started. Recapping the highlights of 2017 I can say I’ve achieved 3 out of the 5 goals I set earlier this year.
- I’ve managed to finally revamp the design of this blog and made it mobile friendly, it is not 100% where I want it yet.
- Started my own channel on Youtube. Just Another Dang How To Channel and gained around 170+ subscribers and 48K views in the first year.
- Passive income added with some investments in term deposit and bought more Philippine stocks
Then I set out some very ambitious projects that I started but lost steam
- Registered Quonsepto Limited company
- Started to create a WP plugin
- Signed up for Merch by Amazon
For 2018 I won’t put too much attention on the money aspect of doing something. I want to do some damn fine work, something that I enjoy doing and I feel proud of showing it to others.
- Improve my listing for Merch By Amazon
- Improve the video quality on my Youtube channel
- Enhance the usability and creativity of this blog
- Build my Quonsepto company
For the financial side of things, this is kinda ambitious and far fetch but would like it to be a reality.
- Pay off the Philippine house loan by the end of 2018
- Save enough for a downpayment for new house in NZ for 2019.