So decided to sit down the Community Cloud certification as my own prerequisite goal before jumping into the Domain Architect exams. The Community Cloud certification was launched last year so very relatively new. It’s a 90 minute allocated exam with 60 questions. A bit lower at 57% passing score compared to the other Salesforce certification exams I took previously.
The questions are very scenario based and having experience setting up one or two from previous projects helps. Here are my take-aways from the Community Cloud exam. Get familiar with the Community Cloud Certification Guide, make sure you have a good understanding of this 4 core categories – Implementation, Sharing and Security, Community Setup and the Community Builder.
Topics to focus on
- License types and limits
- Sharing Sets, Sharing Groups and Super User
- Internal and External Sharing Model
- Salesforce1 and access on a mobile browser device
- Best template to use on a given scenario
- Napili template functionalities
- Self Registration, SSO and Social Sign On
- Keyword List
- Lightning Components
- Knowledge Articles
- Custom Domain and security
- Navigation menu
- Site.com studio
- Multi Language support
- Authenticated vs Unauthenticated(Guest) access
- Provisioning Partner and Community users
Hope you find this information useful. Good luck on your preparation.