2017 is just around the corner, 2016 may go down as my most memorable year. I have lost a very dear some one, but amidst all of that I have grown mentally stronger and I can say I have achieved most of the goals I have set.
Listing some highlights of my year.
- Financial growth
- achieved my target stock portfolio
- paid house mortgage extra to decrease the monthly amortizations
- increased my mutual funds and emergency funds
- slowly achieving my retirement plan
- Career growth
- got promoted at work
- grew my skills and looked up as being an expert
- attended my first ever Dreamforce
- Family and health
- family is whole again as they have migrated to NZ and followed me here
- been consistently fit as I have been to the gym religiously for the past two years(but still need to fix my diet). Got into 75KG bulk and cutting down to 73KG.
- crossed off from my bucket list as family got a new SUV
- and new baby on the way!!
Now setting some very ambitious goal for 2017. Goals without a plan simply a wish.
- Build my way up to Technical Architect
- Be a Salesforce MVP
- Revamp my blog again(I say this every year)
- Be a Youtuber – I want to get back to my basic roots and just be creative again, I’ll dabble back in graphics design and venture into video editing
- Have another source of passive income